This unique African shaker has three seed pods connected on a wood handle, filled with tiny pebbles or seeds. The sound is similar to an egg shaker or aslatua. It has three 2-inch seed pods, which are dried and filled with pebbles and seeds, with a 12″ lightwood stick that serves as the handle.See Online Price with Free Shipping Buy On
Three Pod Rattle
This unique African shaker has three seed pods connected on a wood handle, filled with tiny pebbles or seeds. The sound is similar to an egg shaker or aslatua – perfect for keeping time or adding depth to a percussion ensemble, or as an African dance accessory. Along with a satisfaction guarantee , here is what this three pod rattle features:
- Three 2-inch seed pods, dried and filled with pebbles and seeds
- 12-inch lightwood stick connects pods and serves as a handle for the rattle
- Gentle, dry rattle sound for keeping time or for sound effects in a music ensemble
- Made by cultural artisans supported in their livelihood by non-profit Africa Heartwood Project.
- The purchase of this product sustains livelihoods for cultural artisans in West Africa.
Sizes & Prices
|Model||Size||Description||Retail Price (USD)|
|TPR||12" x 2"||Three Pod Rattle||$15|